Monday, March 17, 2008

Danny Gans and Celeb hand shake


Danny Gans, has been reviewed as a decent show not worth the money. I had the opportunity to see his show on Saturday, minus the $100.00 a ticket. This plays perfect into my reviews where I can remove the amount of money for the ticket as a way that sways someones true opinion of a show. Danny Gans was a B-, fresh material hour and a half show. Decent impersonations... most of the time he announced who he was doing, adult jokes, that make a younger audience lost. Over All not a bad show, very nice theatre in the Mirage. Now for a hundred or over for a ticket, go see a cirque du sole show or phantom, more bang for the buck with a longer lasting impression.


What made my night beyond memorable was the fact that I noticed Larry G. Jones four rows infront of me. He is one of the best impersonators I have seen, with his up beat hilarious show at the 4 Queens. I had the opportunity to shake his hand... haha lame I know but he is a true entertainer.


All and all it was a fantastic night with my girlfriend and her brother.

No comments: