




I had absolutely no control on where we were going or staying, just having control over what I was packing. Trying to pack as light as possible; which also added to the stress for the trip. Some notes, the shorts were to thin and were giving me trouble in the limited amount of time I was in the ocean. They dried fast and were light and took no room when packing. The towel for the ocean posed problems. I didn't pack one, but opted to use the hotel towel, which was heavy and took a large amount of room when packing. It also took forever to dry and poorly soaked the water. Next time I will bring a msr pack towl perfect for light travel, and dries 7x better than a regular towel.
I was also tested on my quick thinking when put in situations I had not thought for; which I was hoping to see if I could control when faced. When we were at Universal Studios, and the couple my girlfriend and I were traveling with got separated when the park was closing, I went into initial critical thinking. Not panicking but planning, called their phones several times, with no answer. So we made our way to the car. If the car was gone, we would take a cab to either the airport or bus station. As we did not know where are hotel was, we were moving rooms that night. This initial plan caused action and not panic. Which calmed and created a sense of direction.
Photo's taken with a Kodak 5.0 easy share. with a 1g card
I was also tested on my quick thinking when put in situations I had not thought for; which I was hoping to see if I could control when faced. When we were at Universal Studios, and the couple my girlfriend and I were traveling with got separated when the park was closing, I went into initial critical thinking. Not panicking but planning, called their phones several times, with no answer. So we made our way to the car. If the car was gone, we would take a cab to either the airport or bus station. As we did not know where are hotel was, we were moving rooms that night. This initial plan caused action and not panic. Which calmed and created a sense of direction.
Photo's taken with a Kodak 5.0 easy share. with a 1g card
No comments:
Post a Comment